Tuesday, September 18, 2007

GRRRRRRR......

So not only did the 'Hawks lose....but my other team the Eagles lost tonight. Not a good weekend for Jason. Sloppy on both teams. Turnovers and shitty quarterback performances. Thats what the game came down to. And it is disappointing, both teams are better than that. I don't even have much of a post......just utter disappointment.

I take that back. OJ Simpson. Are you kidding me. You murdered you friggin wife.......and now you are going to hold up random people for your fucking sports memorabilia????? What goes through your warped, obviously fucking crazy mind??? the guy has millions of dollars, but justifiably so ha to pay the families, so what does he do??? Hunts down the people who have his sports shit??? Rot in jail sir. Rot in JAIL.

2 comments:

nicks_chic25 said...

Ha Ha!! Love the Blog!!! I Love the Eagles Myself and yes they are dissapointing me as well! at least they won last night!ha ha they need to wear the old uniforms to win all the time like that! good game! As far as O.J. well they just need to lock him up and throw away the key!

jason84b said...

True man...those baby blue uniforms just worked for Philly