Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another Sunday, Another Win


AWESOME GAME. Seattle 24 Cincinnati 21. Tough loss for the Bengals, but this blog isn't about the Bengals is it??
Luckily my buddy just got Sunday Ticket, so I was able to watch not only that game, but every game for the rest of year. Man, was I excited. The offense was on for most of the first half. The defense was great. Against an offense like Carson palmer and Chad Johnson, they just ate them up, and that Seattle crowd was loving it. I was so amped up. Next week, big division game in San Francisco. We'll see if the Hawks can keep up this hot streak, because they need to bring this hot intensity over to San Francisco. And the in two weeks, the big daddy of them all, the game I have been looking forward to all year, and what I know will become sweet REDEMPTION from Super Bowl 40. Seattle at Pittsburgh.

Can I just tell you I have never loathed another team like the Pittsburgh Steelers. Only a desperation team like that could possibly survive with a hack like Ben Roethlisberger.

Anywho, so OJ is out on bail, but I have a feeling it won't be long until he's back behind bars. How can this guy not stay out of trouble??

Anyone else a fan of those baby blue Eagles uniforms???!! I loved them. Way to go Philly man, good for you. We'll be seeing you December 2nd baby in Philly, I'll be there with my buddies Murph and Christian. It's gonna be wild. That's all for now, hit ya up later in the week kids.

No comments: